Info for CSA Members
- In 2023 Regular Season CSA distributions will begin the week of Wednesday June 7th.
- Pick up times are Wednesday through Friday from 12:30-6:30 and Saturday 9am-2pm. Shareholders can come pick up their produce on any one of those days each week -you don’t need to let us know what day you are coming each week.
- If you are coming towards the end of a distribution time, please leave yourself enough time to pick up your share before the close time so our farmers can pack up and head home for some much needed rest!
- The farm is located at 215 Spring St. in Florence. There are directions to the farm here.
- When you arrive at the farm you will pull in and park in front of our distribution barn – the red barn on your left. Your produce will be inside along with a member of the farm team. We’ll sign you in, explain the share pick-up process, remind you of the share size you signed up for, and answer any questions that you might have. Each week there will be a sign telling you how many items to take each week for your share size as well as any additional instructions which might vary week-to-week.
- When we have pick-your-own vegetables available they will be a short walk down the driveway in the pick-your-own garden. If you are not physically able to walk to the garden then you are welcome to drive down, but otherwise we ask that you leave your car parked by the upper barn and walk down.
- Whether or not there are pick-your-own items available in a given week, you are always welcome during share pick-up-hours to come and walk around the farm, spend time, and share in this amazing community resource!
- We will have a small number of recycled plastic bags available for your use at the farm, however we strongly encourage you to bring tote-bags to help reduce the amount of plastic bags in the world, we will also have relatively inexpensive tote-bags for sale at the farm.
- We also offer other local products for sale at our CSA distribution. We accept cash, credit cards and checks in the farm store for these extra items.
We are open all winter!
Thursday-Friday 2:30-6:30 and Saturday 10-2
Boston Area Pick Ups:
Wednesday at Clover, Winter Hill Brewery, and Curds and Co. Locations by 2:30
215 Spring St.