Crimson & Clover Farm is a community based farm located on the beautiful Northampton Community Farm in Florence, Massachusetts.
We grow vegetables, fruits and flowers for a Community Supported Agriculture Program and for farmers markets. We welcome and encourage community involvement with the farm and offer monthly volunteer workdays, farm celebrations and educational opportunities for adults, youth, and farmers in training.
Our Growing Practices
At Crimson & Clover Farm we use sustainable growing practices that build the health of our soils and land over the long term. While we are not certified organic, we don’t use any synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides and our goal is always to leave the land healthier than we find it.
We love talking about how we farm and would be happy to tell you more and answer any questions, anytime. Just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Land
Crimson & Clover Farm is located on the Bean Farm parcel of the Northampton Community Farm. The Northampton Community Farm is just a short walk from the center of Florence in the heart of the Pioneer Valley. Please visit www.growfoodnorthampton.com for more information on the history of this land and on the Northampton Community Farm.
Crimson & Clover Farm is a community based farm. This means:
- We host volunteer days, workshops, events and celebrations on the farm for all to enjoy.
- We donate all excess produce to local hunger relief organizations.
- We offer farmer apprenticeships to train the next generation of farmers.
- We partner with Grow Food Northampton to offer farm-based youth education opportunities on the farm.
- We always welcome your thoughts, comments and suggestions on how we can make the farm serve you and the community better.
Above all, this farm is shared with and shaped by you. We are so excited to be building this farm together.